Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas to all!!! This year i got almost all of my shopping done way before i usually do! But my son was looking and moving his gifts and the one that i didn't want him to HEAR until x-mas morning talked to him!! I was so excited to hear the woody doll from toy story i had to take it away from him so he wouldn't rip off the wrapping. But at least i know he will love it when he opens it.

We also went to see santa about a week ago. I didn't know what he would think this year but i went very well. On the way up he was telling me that i would have to tell santa what he wanted but when we got there he went strait up to him! I was so excited to get a good pic of them.

We also have been outside a lot in the last few weeks with all the snow (i wish it would all go away) Owen loves to make snow angels but wants to make a snowman but haven't gotten that done yet.

We hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday and a very happy new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment